The benefits of property management
Overview of benefits
- Central managers with full authority to control and issue orders directly raises property performance.
- The fast transmissions of information, data and documents by asset management (partly through the direct link to the ERP programme) ensures faster response times thanks to close communications using real-time data.
- Direct oversight of local administrators on site by responsible property managers: accurate data is therefore available at all times directly, not through external organisations.
- Complete control of all payment transactions and cash inventories; central and timely regulation of cash flows.
- The local management team is no more than 30-80km from the property, ensuring better control and tenant proximity.
- Local networking is improved by involving local managers and drawing on their local knowledge in rental and lettings issues.
- No need for a general administrator or key account manager.
- The option of rescinding single contracts eliminates risk to the portfolio as a whole; if required, suitable new partners may be selected in individual instances.
- Responsible managers can impose direct discipline on appointed property management companies, ranging from sanctions and liability actions for misconduct to dismissals.
- Head office focuses on financial issues and evaluating the property data it receives: it is shielded from the complex day-to-day business of property management.