Increasing the value of properties we manage
Our objective is to raise the value of the properties that we manage over the long term. To achieve this we rely on the systematic, software-based planning, monitoring and control of our property portfolio:
- Controlling and monitoring locally contracted property management firms, estate agents, architects, engineers and other companies in the value chain
- Compiling, coordinating and controlling property budgets and business plans
- Developing individual property and letting strategies
- Drawing up land purchase contracts in partnership with legal and technical advisors
- Providing support to major tenants
- Conducting lease contract negotiations
- Specialist internal/external reporting
- Developing site profiles and benchmarks with a view to gaining meaningful property ratings
- Continually reviewing strategically relevant site parameters for analysis and conducting internal ratings for our properties
- Exit consultation and monitoring of sales processes
This process chain enables us to assess the future value development and success likelihood of our properties precisely and accurately.
On that basis we compile timetables and action plans aimed at improving structures and processes and revitalising, modernising, regrouping and even disposing of properties.